Economic activities in the Russian Federation on a regular basis requires obtaining the status of a commercial organization or registration as an individual entrepreneur. The choice of a particular organizational legal form of a legal entity — a commercial organization depends on what services and works created by the company intends to engage in, as well as ways to attract funding.
The life of any company — a dynamic phenomenon, and from time to time there are certain changes. Many of them must be registered in accordance with the law, after which they become official for all third parties. As a rule, most of the issues related to the activities of the company (creation of a legal entity, the election of the executive bodies, reorganization, liquidation) is made with the participation of the Federal Tax Service.
Our company provides the following services:
Our company can help you in registration a company in Russia and help you to choose the most suitable form of the legal entity (LLC, OJCS, CJCS) for your foreign business in Russia. We are also ready to consult you on various legal matters associated with the set-up of your subsidiary.
In addition, we can provide you with the support concerning the accreditation of your representative office or branch office in Russia.
Our services include:
- Preparation of the required necessary documents to open a company in Russia (including translations),
- Submission of the documents to the State Registration Chamber or other accrediting institutions and collecting them after the registration,
- Obtaining the company seal,
- Registration of the company with the Russian tax authorities,
- Registration with the Russian statistics office,
- Registration of founded company in the Russian Social Insurance Fund and Pension Fund.
190031, Office 213, Spassky per. 14/35 Saint-Petersburg, Russia
phone +7 (812) 748-57-90
You can also contact us via chat below.